Sunday 10 July 2011

The blue fairy

I was already in the middle of the forest, crossing it to get to the cold mountains. It was night and I was already searching for a comfortable place to rest until the next morning. But suddenly something happened. I heard a flute. That was not possible, who else could have been out there in the woods, and playing a flute? But the song was so beautiful that my ears and my hearth became totally hypnotized by that peaceful melody. My body could do nothing but follow that magical sound. I think the  beauty of the song was hypnotizing even my will. And after a little walk then I found the singer, and for my surprise there was standing in front of me the most beautiful being I have ever seen in my life. There was standing in front of me a blue fairy.
A little drop of tear came from my eyes and I said to myself: What a nice thing was to start this journey to the cold mountains. How could I ever found such a beautiful creature in the city in the middle of the crowd? And what other meaning would have life if not to find such beautiful creatures?
By that moment the fairy saw my presence and then she said: Thank you my little friend for listening to my songs. I usually play to the trees, to the animals and to the stars. But almost never to humans. I don't know why, but they are not many around here. So today it is a special day to me. I am always glad and thankful when I find someone with whom I can share my love and my songs.
And I replied: My dear fairy, I am sorry but I have no words to say to you. Nothing I could say seems to me to be worth of your beauty. You said you are thankful to me. But I cannot even say thank you to you because that would be still too far from the real feelings your presence brought to my soul. I can just give you my silence.
You don't have to give me anything my dear boy. You can just receive. My joy is in giving. Giving and sharing what I have in my soul is my ultimate joy. And you provided that possibility to me today. That is already enough to make me love you from the deepest of my being.
I could not believe. I was there in front of the most beautiful creature of this whole planet  receiving so many treasures from her and she was thankful to me because I was receiving them. What kind of creatures are these who live in the forests and the mountains? She is so different from the people I meet before. She became tankful by giving. What else would I see in these strange lands?
And after a minute of silence and contemplation she smiled to me with a small tear of joy in her eyes, she gave me a kiss in my face, and then she flew away. The beauties of that moments were so intense that I could not even think about them, I was feeling them in other region of my being, my mind was simply silent, completely wordless about everything that had happened. How could anything find words for that? And in the middle of that magical moment I realized my body was tired. It was time to sleep. And with the biggest thankful feeling to existence in my hearth I laid in the grass and sleep until the next morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment